- Develop and manage a partner network that will meet the service expectations of our clients’ defined concierge services and increase utilization of the services
- Sign agreements with the identified partners for benefits, delivered via concierge
- Evaluate partners and their offerings regularly to ensure we are meeting clients’ needs and ensuring a competitive edge in the industry
- Develop and manage quality control and feedback process for all partners in the market
- Establish where appropriate, specific partner agreed deliverables, promotions, discounts & special offer or preferential treatment
- Obtain partner approved marketing collaterals, images and copy for Aspire Lifestyles marketing channels (including approved content format to serve digital channels ? web and mobile app)
- Manage the on-going relationships with identified service partners
- Work co-operatively with all Aspire Lifestyles’ markets globally, and the global marketing & partnership team to establish partnership agreements
- Ensure that identified partners and their offers are recorded in a global knowledge database to enable easy search and recommendation of relevant partner offers by concierges when fulfilling customer requests.
- Work closely with Service Delivery (Concierge Manager, QA & Trainer) to provide input and assist with the development and delivery of the necessary training to the Concierge Consultants on how best to recommend and fulfill the partners that have been selected
▶ Client Sales and Marketing Engagement
- Develop custom benefit, reward and experiential offerings for client programs utilizing relevant and valued partnership assets / offers.
- Consult with clients on rewards program design, marketing promotions and all channels of digital and offline marketing platforms to drive program ROI and utilisation
- Manage creation and production of all program-marketing materials, ensuring client’s brand is being represented to their customers to increase engagement and loyalty
- Work closely with sales to understand prospect needs and opportunities. Support sales efforts to pitch and sell the global product set as well as custom benefits development.
- Understand clients' changing needs and identify client growth opportunities as they relate to loyalty (e.g., rewards, marketing promotions, benefits, experiences and sponsorships).
- Conceptualize and develop unique, branded events that clients can promote to their customers to enhance their brand awareness that drive utilization of their products and services
2) QUALIFICATIONS- 5-8 years of premium lifestyles partnership development, brand management, marketing, and/or experiential event/travel packaging experience in the travel/tourism, hospitality, luxury retails, automobile, credit cards, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields including but not limited to like Marketing, Business Administration and etc.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English for effective interactions with regional/global teams
- Keen understanding of customer loyalty programs for HNW customer segment in line with premium lifestyle trend (dining, travel, shopping, culture, events, experiential travel, and etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proficient in negotiating and executing partner agreements with commercial mind
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills
- Advanced with MS office products
Aspire Lifestyles는 지난 2013년 International SOS 그룹에서 출범한 컨시어지 브랜드로, 세계적으로 유수한 기업들의 브랜드 가치와 그들의 VIP고객군의 지속적 관리 및 성장, 그리고 브랜드 충성도 향상을 위한 마케팅 솔루션 서비스를 제공하고 있습니다. 또한 전세계 21개국 컨시어지 센터 및 1,200여명의 전문 컨시어지 팀을 운영하고 있으며, 전세계 특급 호텔, 다이닝, 여행, 문화, 명품 브랜드, 골프 분야에 걸친 다양한 글로벌 및 국내 파트너사들과의 네트웍을 통하여 타겟 고객층의 성향과 마케팅 컨셉에 맞춘 VIP 로열티 서비스 및 솔루션을 제공하고 있습니다.
Aspire Lifestyles 사업부는 2019년 별도 법인으로 분리되어 International SOS 그룹 내 계열사로서 위치하고 있으며, Aspire Lifestyles Korea는 Aspire Lifestyles의 한국 법인으로서 국내외 최고의 파트너사들과의 전략적인 제휴를 통해 고객에게 다양한 라이프 스타일과 혜택을 제공하는 컨시어지 서비스를 수행하고 있습니다.
ASPIRE LIFESTYLES BRAND ▶ CLICK
전형기간 채용시 마감
지원방법 International SOS & Aspire Lifestyles Korea 채용사이트 에서 온라인 지원